Sunday, November 4, 2007

Sunday Evening

It's 5:35, I'm watching the Pats and Colts, currently a 7-6 Patriot lead. I feel nervousness in the pit of my stomach....and as I type this, Joe Addai goes 73 yards for a touchdown. I am bullshit right now. 13-7 Colts.

In any case, I've decided to forget my shitty week and re-focus starting tomorrow. I think I'm going to change up the order of the programs and do a hypertrophy program starting tomorrow. For the layperson, hypertrophy means "get wicked jacked." So the rep ranges change and I get to eat a bit more. That means I don't have to feel so bad about eating Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, and Superbowl food. I know those things are going to come up far more during this part of the year, and as evidenced by my mood this past week after indulging on my some Halloween candy, I'm not very pleased about it. I'm going to go easier on myself in that respect.

While I do need to lose some fat, I also need to add some serious size. I just think adding muscle at this time of year makes more sense. I'm not going to the beach any time soon, and I'll really need to cut down starting in the spring and summer, especially heading into the fall for the big day.

So, I'm not going to weigh myself. I'm going to take some measurements of arms, chest, legs, etc. I think that I will feel better about this whole process. I like hypertrophy rep ranges, the fat loss ones are too high and I didn't really enjoy those workouts two weeks ago. I still think I'll lose some fat at the same time, as long as I'm eating within reason.

So there you have it. A couple of days and I feel back to normal...minus Joseph-Fucking-Addai's touchdown run RIGHT BEFORE THE HALF!!! I am so fucking BULLSHIT right now!!!

Look for the log update tomorrow.

No comments: